A.T.D. Professional Profile
The Advanced Technical Degree in Mechatronics Automation area has the necessary professional skills for their performance in the labor field, locally, regionally and nationally.
The professional competences are the skills and attitudes that allow the Higher University Technician in Mechatronics area Automation to develop activities in his professional area, to adapt to new situations, as well as to transfer, if necessary, his knowledge, skills and attitudes to nearby professional areas.
The professional competencies that make up the professional profile of the University Higher Technician in Mechatronics Automation area are classified into two categories:
They are the basis of specialization, constitute the theoretical-methodological support that characterizes the discipline, and make it possible to respond to the specific needs of each productive sector and region.
- Competence 1: Develop and maintain automated and control systems, using appropriate technology, according to standards, technical specifications and safety, to improve and maintain production processes.
- Competence 2: Implement Measurement and Control Systems under established standards for the proper functioning of industrial processes.
These are the ones that allow the graduate to learn throughout his/her life and are common to all professional profiles; they are integrated by instrumental, interpersonal, systemic, managerial skills and to communicate in a second language.
- Competence 1: To pose and solve problems based on the principles and theories of physics, chemistry and mathematics, through the scientific method to support decision making in scientific and technological fields.
- Competence 2: Act with proactive values and attitudes of excellence in their personal, social and organizational development, in harmony with their environment to develop their personal social and organizational potential.
- Competence 3: Communicate feelings, thoughts, knowledge, experiences, ideas, reflections, opinions, through simple expressions and common use, in a productive and receptive way in the English language according to level A2, basic user, of the European Framework of Reference for Languages in order to contribute to the performance of their functions in their work, social and personal environment.
- Competence 4: To communicate feelings, thoughts, knowledge, experiences, ideas, reflections and opinions, in a clear and detailed way, on concrete and abstract topics in their professional and socio-cultural context, according to level B2, independent user, of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, in order to base and propose improvements in organisations and to contribute responsibly to socio-cultural development.
MAPA CURRICULAR TSU MECATRÓNICA
Engineering Professional Profile
The Mechatronics Engineer has the necessary professional skills to perform in the labor field, locally, regionally and nationally.
Professional competences are the skills and attitudes that allow the Engineer to develop activities in his professional area, to adapt to new situations, as well as to transfer, if necessary, his knowledge, skills and attitudes to nearby professional areas.
- To pose and solve problems based on the principles and theories of physics, chemistry and mathematics, through the scientific method to support decision making in scientific and technological fields.
- To develop and strengthen instrumental, interpersonal, systemic and managerial skills to communicate in a second language.
- To develop automation and control projects, through the design, administration and application of new technologies to satisfy the needs of the productive sector.
- Designing of electrical, mechanical and electronic systems through inclusive projects to automate and control productive processes.
- Management of Human, material and energy resources considering the planning and conservation requirements of an Automation and control system, through the project management methodology for the effective implementation of the project.
- Direction of inclusive projects of electrical, mechanical and electronic systems by means of the development and maintenance plan for its efficient implementation in automation and control systems.
The Mechatronics Engineer will be able to work in:
- Public and private companies dedicated to industrial production processes.
- Companies that are concessionaires of automatic equipment, robotic machines and sale of parts.
- Our own design, development and maintenance company for mechatronic industrial systems in automation and control.
The Mechatronics Engineer, can work as:
- Design Engineer of Mechatronic Systems in Automation and Control.
- Advisor of Integration of Automatics and Control Systems Projects.
- Researcher and Developer of Automation Technology.
MAPA CURRICULAR ING MECATRÓNICA
- Internship in the Productive Sector
- Internship in the Productive Sector