This scholarship is given to the 20% of the total students enrolled in this institution and who have an average grade of 9.0 at the time of applying for the scholarship. For first term students, they must wait until the beginning of the second term in order to complete the process.
This kind of scholarship is ranked in two ways: Partial Scholarship and Full Scholarship.
- Partial Scholarship: It is granted to students who at the time of application or renovation period, have an average grade from 9.0 to 9.4 of the previous term; and it consists of the exemption from the payment of the monthly fees of the term in which the scholarship is applied for or renovation, if the student increases his or her average to 9.5 or more, automatically in the next term will be granted the Full Scholarship.
- Full Scholarship: It is granted to students who at the time of application or renovation period, have an average grade from 9.5 to 10 of the previous term; and it consists of the exemption from the payment of the re-enrollment fee, as well as the monthly fees of the term in which the scholarship is requested or renewed.
Institutional Scholarship Procedure:
- The student must go to the Department of Student Services to be given the application form and the Socio-Economic Study, which must be completed and submitted with the requirements, in the same Department where it was given, on the indicated date.
- The student must complete and submit the indicated requirements in the same area where the application form and study were provided.
- The Student Services department will receive and verify that the information and documents are complete.
- The Student Services department will announce and present to the committee the number of students applying for scholarships.
- When the committee has authorized the number of students that will receive the scholarship, the Department of Student Services will proceed to publish the list of the beneficiaries.
- The student must go to the Student Services Department to sign the commitment letter, in order to receive the Payment Release Form.
Institutional Scholarship Requirements:
- Photocopy of proof of the tuition payment of the last month of the previous term.
- Two recent not instant child size colored photos
- A colored beige letter size folder