To provide sources of information and services that allow students to carry out research work.
To log in:
- The new student must bring his or her payment receipt or credential for registration in the system.
- Students with backpacks, hats, food, shorts, sport or sleeveless T-shirts are prohibited from entering.
- Do not leave wallets, cell phones, or any other valuables in your backpack.
- When you leave your backpack, you will receive a card which must be kept (during your stay in the library) otherwise, if you lose the card, the backpack will be retained.
External Book Borrowings:
- Home borrowing schedule for A.T.D. is after 14:00 hours; and for Engineering. is after 12:00 hours.
- The borrowing has a maximum of two days from delivery.
|Thursday and Fiday
- Book returns are from 8:00 to 12:00 hours.
- Book borrowings for classes are from 8:00 to 15:00 hours, with a maximum of two hours.
- The user is entitled to two books, which do not have the same title.
- Tutoring room.
- Cubicles for 4 or 6 people.
- Multiple-use laboratory.
- Photocopying and printing service.
Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 17:00 hours.
Benjamín Gómez Castillo
Head of Student Services Department
Mercedes del Carmen Escobedo Díaz
Arely Dallani May Méndez
Milagro Robles Robles